MANUSCRIPT PRE-SUBMISSION CHECK LIST
BEFORE SUBMITTING, PLEASE CHECK WHETHER THE MANUSCRIPT MEETS THE CRITERIA BELOW. MANUSCRIPTS THAT DO NOT MEET THE EDITORIAL REQUIREMENTS MAY BE REJECTED.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined below.